AQUA POWER WINTER
The ideal means for chlorine-free wintering
Acts against strong adhesion of limescale and dirt deposits as well as against strong algae growth in the filled pool during the winter.
Growth-inhibiting against algae, pH-neutral, phosphate-free - does not bring additional algae food into the water, reduces the consumption of cleaning agents for spring cleaning.
400ml per 10 m³
• chlorine free
• inhibits algae formation
• Makes cleaning easier in spring
Suitable for all filter systems and pool linings
1. Before the pool is made winterproof, you should remove leaves, insects and limescale deposits in advance.
2. When the machine is shut down, lower the water level to approx. 10 cm below the inlet nozzles.
3. Add the necessary amount of the overwintering concentrate to different places in the tank.
4. Drain the outer pipes.
5. Make sure that all attachments are stored winter-proof.
6. Cover the pool with a winter tarpaulin.
Harmful if swallowed (H302). Very toxic to aquatic organisms with long-term effects (H410).
Use biocidal products carefully. Always read the label and product information before use.